So you’ve reached a point in life where you’re thinking that a few more dollars in the bank could go along way.
In order to be in a position to invest, you must first be in control of your cash flow otherwise, you may have nothing to invest later.
If you are thinking about building some important foundations of wealth you might like to consider:
1. Manage your cash-flow
2. Use credit cards wisely
3. Save regularly to make the most of your savings over time
4. Invest appropriately for your risk tolerance
5. Consolidate your debts to achieve the best result
6. Make the most of your super – and review the insurance component
7. Check your insurance levels
8. Pay off your bad debt sooner, to save you on interest paid