It’s exciting to dream about what you’ll do when you leave the nine to five. You can choose to live the life you want.
Whatever your plans – whether they involve travel, going back to school or starting your own business … putting yourself in a position where you have choices can be a great goal.
Strategies to help make the most of your money:
1. Review your savings process
2. Look at what investments to consider
3. Choose appropriate investment risk
4. Diversify your investments
5. Consider better ways to structure your income
and to be tax efficient
6. Structure your super to make the most of your savings
7. Ensure your estate is properly planned so your assets are distributed as you want them to be
8. Find out what your future entitlements are
9. Check that you have considered possible risks to your retirement income